It’s an easy destination
- Only 6hrs flights from Europe and NO visa: Senegal can be reached with all the major airlines with direct flights from Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Italy, the United States, Morocco, and many more.
- The country is one of the safer countries in West Africa due to its low levels of crime and its political stability.
- The only vaccination required to come to Senegal is the Yellow Fever. If you travel through the coast and in Dakar, the risk of malaria is very low.
The quality of the sand
Our sand is:
- not too dusty
- free of rocks, shells or dangerous particles
Also, the space above playing area is free of obstructions while the playing area is level.
Our staff takes care of the cleaning of the sand before every game.
The courts orientation
Both courts are orientated parallel to the sea to give equal wind conditions during the game.
This orientation also provides equal conditions to both teams and minimizes the impact of the sun.
Dry and Sunny weather
The climate of Senegal is tropical, with a dry season from November to July and a rainy season from mid-August to mid-October. Even during the rainy season the rain lasts only a couple of hours and not more than 3 days per week.
During rainy season the climate is more humid while the rest of the year the temperature is around 28° very dry.
High level and friendly players
- focused on beach volley
- with some experience in tournaments in West Africa and Europe
- with the International FIVB diplôme
- some of players came from a professional career in Quatar (like Cherif Younousse Samba)
Lots of activities to join
- travel & discover Senegal with Aziz: swim in the Pink Lake and sleep in the desert
- tour among the Medina Street Art
- painting on the local fabrics
- visit to the local markets
- drums and African dance
- Dakar by night with our staff: live music or reggae party, every evening something new!